Thursday, April 05, 2012

Had to go to Moe's

I have been hearing so much about this place Moe's Southwest Grill because of my fondness for burritos. Today, I drove the 25 miles (much to TK's dismay) to give it a try and I was quite pleased.

I ordered the Homewrecker, which is the largest of the burrito options, so it was the obvious choice. I got it with chicken, rice, cheese, black beans, guacamole, sour cream, lettuce and salsa. All the ingredients were fresh and the burrito was made right in front of me, which I liked. Every meal comes with chips on the side and they are not cheap with them, as you can see by the picture. Of course, I had to listen to Jackie at work and get the side of queso, which was great advice (Thank you Jackie). I took half of the little cup home to share with TK because I knew he would be a fan of it as well. I couldn't even eat everything, so I am eating the other half of the burrito for dinner tonight too.


Next time, I would love to try their pork or add some bacon to my chicken burrito because that sounded delicious. Now, I just have one question ... when is Moe's coming to Suffolk County?


2 comments:

Ashley Johnson said...

Moe's is coming to Suffolk County this Thursday, April 12th! Will you be there to join us? Actually, email me at ajohnson@moes.com and I will give you details about an event prior to opening. Ashley Johnson (I'm with the Moe's Southwest Grill Corporate.)

Mel Kue said...

You made my day Ashley. I just emailed you! Thanks again.