Saturday, March 27, 2010

Yay for Spring Break

This week (March 29 - April 2) I have off for spring break. Time off is one of the benefits of working for a college. So, since I have this stay-cation off, I have made a list of things to accomplish while I am spending time on Long Island. These items are not too serious, but they do make a difference:
  1. Attend a yoga class at Yoga for Life using the gift certificate I received for Valentine's Day.
  2. Go to Whole Foods and buy some "good for me" foods.
  3. Go to the MOMA to see the Tim Burton exhibit.
  4. Get my car washed.
  5. Get my car inspected.
  6. Visit the C squared Gallery and the WH Design Studio, both in Patchogue.
  7. Go shopping at H&M for Arizona with the gift card I received for Christmas.
  8. Have lunch with a friend or friends.
  9. Rent movies from the Red Box.
And, GO!

No comments: