Friday, April 01, 2022

Quick Disney Trip Report, Day 2



Cast of Characters = me, TK (husband), Jax (9), and Addie (6)

Setting = Walt Disney World with a reservation at Gran Destino for March 9 - 12, 2022 

Day 2

Adventure = Hollywood Studios, Pool, Three Bridges

We woke up early yet again and arrived at Hollywood Studios by 8 a.m. We headed straight to Rise of the Resistance which was already at a two-hour wait by 8:06 a.m. so we got on line for Runaway Railway which took 20 minutes to ride. It had a new queue that included a short video that we've never seen before. We always love that ride because the kids love the Mickey cartoons and we love the effects. 

Then, we went over to Toy Story Mania and waited about 20 minutes again. I still did not beat TK. He scored 166,000 points and I only scored 112,000. Afterward, we stopped at the Market so I could finally buy a Num Num Cookie. I packed Ziploc bags so I could put the cookie away for later when I could warm it up. We also stopped at Joffrey's for coffee, chai, and muffins for breakfast and brought it all over to ABC Commissary so we could grab an outdoor table. 

After breakfast, we went over to indulge in the kids' Muppet obsession and watched Muppet 3D. I forgot that they only experienced it as toddlers. We headed right to Vacation Fun after because that was one we all haven't seen and it was cute. 

The park started to get even more crowded, so we left around 11:30 a.m. to head back to the resort and go to the pool. At the pool, the water was a little colder than I like but the kids didn't mind. They played some fun games with the recreation cast member and TK and I drank some fun beverages, but then it started to rain. We went back to the room to relax and get ready for dinner. My parents and their friends were meeting us to eat at Three Bridges and it did not take reservations. We decided to be there as soon as it opened so we could get a table for eight. We were seated within 10 minutes. 

Our food at Three Bridges was fantastic and the server was really helpful and friendly. After dinner, we went up to the Dahlia Lounge on the 16th floor so my parents could get some coffee. The view was fantastic because we could see Hollywood Studios, Blizzard Beach, and Expedition Everest. 

After dessert, my parents and their friends left and we went back to the room to get ready to go to Magic Kingdom but the kids said they would rather stay in and watch movies, so we did. 

No comments: